– Training Manager develops and administers training programs for employees, assesses training and development needs for organizations, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness.
– Responsible for assessing company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for colleagues.
– Excellent in oral and written communication skills.
– College level, Previous experience in the same capacity in a Hotel with the similar standard. Self-Starter, Team builder, Tactful and Sensitive to colleague’s needs, Goals oriented and Pro- active.
– Candidate must be available in Kuwait with transferable visa (18).